- Job title: Data Clerk
of posts: 1 (one)
Reporting Line: GBV Officer
Duty Station: Kyangwali
Contract Duration: August 2022 to January 2023 (with possible extension)
Reference Number: DC/CARE/2022
Responsible for all databases and filling
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain all protection data bases.
- Ensure that all POC’s files are arranged in order for easy tracking.
- Organizing files and collecting datato be entered into the computer.
- Analysing the datafor errors.
- The incumbent will compile aggregate and analyse data and information elements required to produce standardized information Data/information.
- Support the operation in the analysis of processed data and information and perform data quality and consistency control.
- Assist in training staff involved in information management activities.
- Provide technical Information Management support to Needs Assessment processes, specifically in data collection, processing/collation and analysis.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Requirements (Must have)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Record and archives, information technology or any other related
- Quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in data management and analysis in a busy setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Ability for team work.
- An excellent command of verbal and Witten English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience from the region will be regarded as an asset.
Interested candidates who meet the stipulated requirements should submit an application letter and an up to date CV including telephone and email contacts of three referees of your current/most recent employer only by E-mail to email@example.com not later than 25th July 2022 by 5:00p.m. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Please DO NOT attach copies of your academic transcripts and certificates. These will be requested for at a later date.
Applications must be addressed to the:
The Human Resource Department,
Care and Assistance for Forced Migrants; Plot 1011, Ntinda-Bukoto Road (Nsimbiziwoome), Ntinda,
P.O. Box 108391, Kampala, Uganda.
NOTE: Only ONE position MUST be applied for and please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line of your email.
N.B. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. And please note that interviews will be done on a rolling basis given the urgency of the position.